BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

IT'S ELECTION TIME

OK, girls, here's the latest test. It's election time, no I'm not talking about McCain vs ...whoever, I'm talking about the important stuff, Sunset Jr 8th grade office. That's right, ladies, this is the big time. Baylee is running for office and she needs some ideas for posters. The meeting is Tuesday and then she can put posters up maybe sometime this week. I know we've all used our creative juices on our own posters, but dip in one more time and come up with some fun stuff for her. She will be checking the blog for your ideas and I've really talked you up so don't let me down!

1 comments:

Camille said...

Hi Kristen, Funny you should ask. The other day I found Dave Powells blog and saw a poster he did for his mom's 50th b-day. He puts her face on a movie poster. I guess he did similar ones when he was running for office and I think they're super funny...but when is Dave NOT funny? Here's the link - halfway down the page:

http://daveandjoni.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-03-24T21%3A46%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7