BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

This too shall pass

Well thanks for letting me vent yesterday, as I read through it I'm a little embarrassed, but hey, it was a rough day. Today however, things are doing a little better. We had a rough time getting him to sleep last night, but nothing a little benedryl couldn't fix. Today has been pretty good. I had some kids over to play and he liked the company but it wore him out pretty good and he had a good nap. Tylenol and Motrin seem to be taking care of the pain, so that's good. I took some fun pictures on my phone at the doctors yesterday, however I'm not quite sure how to transfer them. One was of his Insta care dr, Dr Child, who was fantastic. He was really good to just talk to him and reassure him. He also asked him if he liked Cars because he had some really cool underware on (Cooper not the doctor). So they talked about Mater while he was putting his temporary cast on. The other pic was of Marylynn who again was fun to see. You may all just miss out on those until I can figure out how to get them on. But here are some pics that I took here at home.
You can tell he's thrilled to be getting his picture taken.
How sad is this face? He is totally asleep too. He would be completely asleep and then just start whimpering. It was pretty sad.
Well that's all for now. He's being a trooper. Abby's been awesome too. She brings him in toys and sits and plays with him. They are having to get pretty creative, but they're having fun. I'll keep you posted.
PS I'm adding a timer to count when he gets his cast off (I think I know how:)

6 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh Kristen that is so sad! I tell you what boys are way more of a handful than girls. I can't belive that. It is definitely something that my little Benson would do though, so WHEN it happens that he gets a broken bone, I will know to contact you for some good kid friendly activities! Good Luck, i hope he feels better soon.

Linds said...

That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. I don't know if I could handle it. You are a trooper! I cried when I read your last post! I know, I am a wimp! Poor little Coop!

Brin said...

Poor little Cooper. I can't imagine having this huge cast on my leg for 6-8 weeks. He is a trooper. Oh, those little boys. They are daring little fellas. I hope it gets easier, and the time flies by.

The StaceNeedle said...

Kris, I'm so sorry! Poor little babe! I like the black cast. It's tough! It says, I realize that cheesey flourescent green colors are way out of style and I'm okay with being bold. He's gonna go somewhere, that kid...

Veronica Reeve said...

Kristen, So So So sad. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. :)

Libby said...

It looks like you should nickname this child Koopa Troopa (from Mario games). I too think that the black cast is cool. I don't think it's goth-Coop is just fashion forward!