BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sorry that I'm so boring!

Well I'm assuming that I do still have some readers out there so I will continue on my quest to blog regularly. My subject today is more of a plea for help. Most of you have inspired me to make my own playlist, and I have. But the question is how do I get the darn thing on my blog now. I've gone to where I get the code, and I've copied it, but where in the blazes do I paste it? And on a totally unrelated topic, Linds- is that bread still bakin' or do we get to meet Bee yet? Anybody have info on that? That's all for now.

1 comments:

Linds said...

Call me I will explain the playlist thing over the phone. I was going to try and type it but it did not make sense.
So, yes, I am home, this beautiful sabbath day baking bread!!!!!
I am about ready to get out the crochet hook and take matters into my own hands, if you know what I mean?