BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BEST FRIENDS

This Valentines Day I would like to pay tribute to best friends. You'll see the picture to the left is of my sister Missy who, other than my husband, is my best friend. Yeah, cheesy I know, but there it is. I know I can call her any time for a good laugh, to vent about wanting to kill my kids, or just to have another adult to talk to. She's a champ, and I love her!


Next comes my munchkins who are best friends to each other. Coop plays dress up with the best of them when Abby wants him to. They are constantly playing, fighting, playing, and fighting some more. Last night was a difficult night getting everybody to sleep. We recently put Shelby in with Abby and Coop alone in his own room. He has actually quite well. Sometimes however, he just needs a snuggle. So when he finally quieted down last night I went in to check on him, but he wasn't there. Of course, he was snoozing in bed with Abby. Of course I took a picture, but it conveniently got erased with all the crap pictures that Abby took when she got a hold of my camera last night. I'm sure it won't be the last opportunity for that pic.



Here is a classic bathtime shot. This is really the only playtime that Shelby can actually keep up. She is usually found following the other two from room to room, but can't quite keep up. So bathtime she thinks she is pretty hot stuff, playing with the big kids.


This is a shot titled "Naked Tag". Yep, that's right, it's a hit right now. When they get out of the tub they run around the house for a while playing tag in the nude. They have so much fun, and entertain each other for a good 1/2 hour, so I let them play, usually until somebody gets hurt, sometimes longer if the injury doesn't draw blood.

An last, but not least, is my best friend. Unfortunately as I looked through our pics I don't have any pics of just him and me so I used my favorite of my two boys. After 7 years of being together he still makes me laugh every day, can still give me butterflies, and I love him more now than the day we got married. He works so hard every day to make it possible for me to stay home with the kiddos, and is completely simpathetic to the stress of being a stay at home mom, having to fill in from time to time. He is a good man and I am so proud to be his wife!
That enough cheese for ya!
HAPPY VALENTINES!

5 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Wow, this blog has gone from rated G to NC-17!!! Your kids are so cute. I love the dress up picture with Cooper. He has the biggest smile on his face.

Libby said...

Hilarious. My mini-environmentalist side gives you kudos for conserving water with your three-at-a-time bathing technique!!

Bree said...

I love the naked tag..that is hilariousness! (is that a word?) My Mom told me that I used to ride my jumper horse in the nude, I even have photos to prove this. I am so gald you went to Homecoming with Casey Koop. I giggled when I read that.

Nicole said...

Oh how sweet! That was a cute little tribute to the kiddos and your hubby!

Springer Splatter said...

Love the picture of Rob and coop! Those two will have fun together and rob will "teach" him all kind of things like fry sauce bombs and pee rings. :) (got those memories from Dan)