BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Cute Man



Well Kelly set out a challenge and my competative spirit isn't one to not step up to it. Any reason to brag about my man I'll take advantage of. So Kel, here ya go.

  1. What is his full name? Robert Glen Jolley (I always forget if there are 1 n's or 2)
  2. How long have we been married? 6 years, 6 months
  3. How long did we date? 7 weeks until we were engaged and got married 5 months after that
  4. How old is he? He will be 29 in July
  5. Who eats more? Holy crap he does. He can really put the food away when he wants to. However, he can go the longest without food.
  6. Who said I love you first? He did, over the phone. That's a cute story in itself.
  7. Who sings better? We are both terrible, but I will sing (however, much he wants me to keep quiet) especially here in the house. He is not a big fan of that.
  8. Who is smarter? Book smarts wise, that would be me. Mechanical wise, him by far. He can fix anything and build anything. Very convenient to have your own built in handyman.
  9. Whose temper is worse? Mine by far, I snap pretty quick. When he does finally snap it can get pretty ugly, but I can't help but laugh because it happens so infrequently. This usually doesn't help matters much.
  10. Who does the laundry? I do
  11. Who does the dishes? We both do, we usually fight over who gets to because whoever isn't doing the dishes is having to entertain the kids. At the end of a long day dishes are a wonderful escape. (When I just typed that word I thought of Dory on Finding Nemo when she read escape on that ship and says it "escawpay", it made me giggle)
  12. Who mows the lawn? He usually does, but I really like to.
  13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
  14. Who pays the bills? I do
  15. Who cooks dinner? We both do. He cooks a lot better than I do. I can't count how many times I've been in the middle of burning dinner and he has come home and saved it.
  16. Who is taller? He's got about 6 inches on me
  17. Who drives when together? He usually does, though like Kelly, I tend to get pretty involved
  18. Who is more stubborn? Me by far. The kids, unfortunately, are inhereting that one
  19. Who's parents to do you see most? Mine, his are in SLC, but hopefully moving up here soon (hint, hint, Barb!)
  20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me at my parents house on our 3rd date. I still remember I had a cold sore and didn't think he would kiss me that night. He still did and now he gets more cold sores than I do.
  21. Who proposed? He did at Rhomer park.
  22. Who has more friends? I guess I do because we've lost touch with most of his from SLC.
  23. Who has more siblings? He does. He has 2 brothers and 4 sisters
  24. Who wears the pants? I would say I do, but only because he is so layed back that he doesn't care to make too many decisions. I on the other hand am a smidgen OCD and feel the need to be in control. He, however, will put his foot down when he does have an opinion. I get really excited when this happens too. It drives him nuts.

Well that's all for this one. I hope you don't mind when I pass these along. I think they're fun and like to read all of yours as well. So, if you're reading this, consider yourself "tagged".

4 comments:

Kara said...

Hi there I love "creeping" too!!! I just started this business and I must say it is pretty fun to see what everyone is up too. I love the fact that our husbands are so much alike. Its great fun. We will have to go out again sometime soon.
ps I am going to add you to my list of bloggers.

Meg said...

Kristen!
I stumbled upon your blog and saw your name and knew it just had to be you! Yeah, it is! I hope you are doing well. Your family is adorable! I am so happy for you.
Megan W. Wallace

Jennie said...

That cute Rob! Give him a big shout out from me! Remember the time we slept over at his house after the double date with what's his name? Yeah, those were good times :)

Springer Splatter said...

Rob does not need a lot of friends those of us in Lehi could not be better friends, unless we actually saw you more. I want to know who let Rob wear that ugly hat in the picure. go bears!!