BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 11, 2008

Funny story

OK, so as I read all of your blogs, you've got such funny stories, and I've go nothing. Sure funny things happen here daily, but I never think to write them down. I will start paying closer attention. I've got a few little tid bits to share though

  • I was just folding laundry and was flipping through the channels and came across "Saved By the Bell". Of course I flipped it on and it was classic. "Zack and Kelly's Prom". Kel, a shout out to you for actually marrying someone named Zac. That's fantastic.
  • The other day I was getting my haircut and came home to find Coop in a different outfit than I left him in. "what happened?" I asked. "Coop dumped his pants, then shoved his hand down, pulled it out and showed me." Yeah, I was pretty excited I was off duty for that one.
  • This one isn't mine but still a classic. My brother's little girls are hilarious. Olivia (Liv) is almost 3 and Audrey just turned 6. Liv thinks she is pretty hot stuff whenever she gets money, as we all do. But pennies alone will make her happy. So a while ago she went up to Tammy and showed her a penny and said "See that mommy, that's Jesus." Tammy of course didn't argue, and Liv went on playing. Well Audrey heard this and rolled her eyes at Liv and said to her mom, "Mom, that's not Jesus...it's Joseph Smith."

Good stuff huh.

PS Bree had a good idea to share whenever we see people from the past. I personally am totally jealous of Brinkley Freemans spotting of Mr Hiatt at the temple. It is my goal to top that one some time.

7 comments:

Linds said...

Funny stories!
Mr. Hiatt at the temple. That one is a topper! I saw Ms. Goff at Lowe's the other night. She is darling!

Veronica Reeve said...

I saw Misty Moody in front of Old Navy in Layton once.

Bree said...

Who's Misty Moody? So glad you liked my idea of sharing who you see..because yes, it is funny. And if I wouldn't have talked about Mr. Hiatt we probably wouldn't have known that Brinley saw him at the temple. And we all laughed about it...see it's funny to share. Kristen I always read your stuff..and I always laugh, just keep it up pup!

Nicole said...

Seriously Kris, you can always brightnen up my day, just with your simple little stories, oh how I love you!!! Saved by the bell-classic,as always.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the blast from the past! I do LOVE going to prom with Zak.....Also, I haven't seen anyone from high school lately, except Brooke Barclay at Walmart, ANd of course, Ryan Huerta(?) at the park!!

Libby said...

I love your penny story. That is hilarious. And Pete couldn't stop laughing about you Poop and Coop story. Yeah I shared it with him!

Brin said...

Someday Kristen you might be celestial enough to run into the great Mr. Hiatt in the temple. I tell you what, I had to take a double take and try really hard not to bust up laughing. He still looked the exact same. Hey, I"m loving the bloggin, keep it up. Someday I'll get a blog and we'll compete for the most boring. I'll give you a run for your money.