BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Here's my torch

OK, I'm sorry if these annoy you but I love them and my friend Bree made a challenge and I am accepting.


  1. Are you wearing socks right now? Actually no, but I do have on my slippers. A few years ago Rob started giving me slippers for Christmas, and I love them and wear them daily-with or without socks.
  2. What is on your list to do today? Do you really think you will get it done? Well seems how it is Sunday, not a whole lot. Go to church even got chucked when I decided I need to take Coop and Shelby to the Dr. I'm pretty sure we are looking at ear infections with both of them. Abby got to go with a neighbor though. Rob is sick in bed to. Stay tuned for my Mother of the Year post coming soon. (don't be surprised when I nominate myself)
  3. What is my worst habit? Well I like Bree have a problem with picking at my thumbs as well. In fact as we speak I've got a big crack going from all my picking. But I would have to say that my worst habit is my @$#*%& potty mouth. It is a definate weakness.
  4. What is your favorite snack? Just about anything really. Cookies are a classic, ice cream, brownies, whatever ya got.
  5. What is the worst fashon mistake you ever made? Oh, gosh, we could write a book here. First things first I was a tomboy when I was younger and really had a hard time letting go of that. So the transition from dressing like a boy in 6th grade to dressing somewhat feminine was some time in high school. I forget, I'm sure some of you reading could have a hay day with this one, so feel free (Lib, Kel- I know you're both dying to share you take on this, please, don't hold back)
  6. What is you favorite and least favorite household chore? Favorite- I love to do the dishes, I know call me crazy but I like to see progress when I clean. Going from a sink full of dishes with anything from milk, syrup, ice cream, ect on the table to clean sink, counters, and table is very rewarding to me. Least favorite- I HATE to mop the floors. Seriously, I spot clean for as long as I can because I dread that day when I have to clean it all at once. I know, it sounds rediculous.
  7. When was the last time you slept past 8 AM? Well probably some time this past week. Rob had some late start days so I'm sure I took advantage of it once or twice. The question is how long since I last slept through the night with no interuptions from one of the kids, and the answer is probably a few months.
  8. Whats one song you know all the lyrics to? Gosh I miss the days when my kids didn't think they had a say in what we listened to on the radio. Lately we've been singing Five little spotted frogs sitting on a spotted log, ABC's, or Twinkle, twinkle little star. However back in the day I could usually sing along with most Tim McGraw songs. He is probably still my favorite to sing along with.
  9. Who was your first date when you were 16? I don't remember when I was 16, because I was a rebel and went out with Josh Porter the summer before my sophmore year. We went to Park City with Bree and Joey and Cortney and Chad. Funny how things turned out isn't it?
  10. Do you prefer to bake of cook? And lastly, whats for dinner tonight? For sure I like to bake more. That is not saying I do it more, but I do enjoy it more. A for dinner tonight we will probably have the classic sunday roast, taters, carrots, salad, ect. We aren't going anywhere for dinner tonight so I get to choose. That's always fun.

Now I pass the torch to Brinkley Freeman and associates (hint, hint), Libby, and Veronica. Have fun!

2 comments:

Libby said...

With reference to #5-I remember your transformation precisely. It was in the warm time of our junior year. And you've never looked back. You go get 'em kid!

Nicole said...

I'm totally with ya on the dishes thing, in fact, tonight as I was doing the dishes I was thinking of how much this was my favorite chore, instant gratification! Bathrooms are my most dreaded task! Back to your first date experience, yes it is funny how things work out! oh and over to the tom boy phase, I wonder what Angie Kellerstrass is up to now?