BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 21, 2007

NOW & THEN



This was on TV yesterday morning and Abby thought it was fantastic. What is really funny is that I haven't seen it in years but the people that we portrayed back then, some of us still portray now. Take for instance me and my character, Roberta, the Christina Ricci/Rosie O'Donell character...hated her boobs, could beat up boys, though also liked kissing them on the sly, liked playing sports, and she becomes an OB where I of course became an RN. Plus she still lives in her hometown, where I couldn't live closer to my parents unless I lived in there basement. This movie is totally a classic and I love that Abby liked it too.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love you Kristen, dear sweet Kristen, and how bout' that Abby, what 4 year old likes the show "Now and then", you really do have an 18 year old on your hands!

Libby said...

Isn't there a naked bum in this show? For shame!