BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our Family Pictures

Well I finally have cute updated pictures of all of my kids. I always said that I wouldn't be one of those moms that let there babies go too long without getting there pictures taken. I did really well with Abby. Birth, 3, 6, 9, 12, and 18 months, 2, and 3 years. Cooper I didn't do so well. I think I had 2 months,6 months, and 1 year. Now Shelby, yeah, well I blinked and she turned 5 months old. I have tons of snap shots of all of them, just not professional. Well now I do. Thanks to my good friend Veronica, who by the way is "in the business" now, I have a plethera of pictures of my cute family. If you want to see more click here http://picasaweb.google.com/ReeveGirls/JolleyFamilyPhotos?authkey=tLUxh5zkDxs .

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Kris,
I love your family photos!! Vern did an awesome job and you have the cutest family!! You must be proud! You are all so photogenic!

Brin said...

That little Abby's going to melt somebody's heart. She is a poser!!! I loved the picture's. You got a great one of all the kids and the whole fam damily. The look great!!!