BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mattell

When I started this blogging thing I wanted to try do a post every couple of days. I always think of things I could put in here, but just never get around to it. Well today the nurse in me is making me make this post today. When I was at the pediatrician last week we were told to go to Mattell.com and see if we had any toys on the list of recalls. Apparently they had been using a type of paint with too much lead in it. So I'm making all of you (who have kids old enough to care) go to Mattell.com and check the list because if you have any then you need to call your MD and see if they want blood drawn. Of course if you want my opinion, here's what I did. I checked the list, found that I did actually have a toy on there, threw the toy away, and called it good. I decided that I hadn't seen the kids play with it enough lately and if there was a problem that they would have shown symptoms by now. Call me a bad mom. But that was my philosophy.

1 comments:

Brin said...

Thanks Nurse Kristen!!! I just checked, we're good! Just keep me updated on all this important stuff. Thanks for the info!!!