BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Milestones


Well we have been reaching a few milestone around here lately. Shelby rolled over a few weeks ago, which Abby and Cooper didn't know why I was cheering for Shelb but thought it must be something good and joined in the excitement.







And I'm not sure for how long but she is also sitting up on the her own. This picture of it is kind of funny because her dress covers her legs and it looks like she doesn't have any.




As for the other two, tonight Abby is going to her first big girl slumber party. It is at her Grandma Bobbi's (Rob's mom) and she is pumped. She gets to go down with the other older girl cousins and I think they are going to have some sort of a princess night. Barb goes all out for these things and they have a blast. So I'm excited for her.



Then there's my little Coop doggy dog. He turns 2 tomarrow. He is my little man. He won't sit still for the camera too long so I had to put in this other pic from Bear Lake with his big boy cousins because he's a big boy now.

I'm one of those moms that gets so excited for the milestones and doesn't look back. On the other hand when I fold up Shelby's little clothes that she grows out of, it's crazy to think that I may not have another little girl that small again. But then things happen like Abby's sleepover and it helps the nostalgia fade and I'm OK with it. We'll see what happens though when it's my last baby and last set of milestones.

3 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Shelby is sitting up already! Sophie just learned how. Happy birthday to little Cooper!! Or should I say, old man Cooper, 2 WOW!

Libby said...

I never realized that Shelby was an amputee! My condolences.

Brin said...

Those pics are absolutely darling!!! I can't believe how cute those kids are. Are you sure there all yours? Ha Ha! Happy Birthday Cooper!!!