BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Family Reunions


This past month we had a reunion month. Rob's family, his mom's side, got together at Cherry Hill, which I have never been. Rob didn't think that it was worth the money that we paid, but the kids had a blast, and after I left and took Shelby to Missy's house, I had fun too. I have to admit that Abby is already pretty daring. I don't think that I would have done some of those slides when I was only 4.
Cooper had fun in the lazy river but hit the wall before it was time to go.






And of course we had the family pic, but Coop was sleeping and Shelby was gone so you get 3 out of 5.




The other family reunion was for my family. It wasn't really a family reunion so much as a family vacation. We went up to Bear Lake for the first time since we were all little and had a blast.





...can you say Bone Thugs in Harmony...







...who needs an ATV when you have a cool pink and blue bike...





Shelby was not so hot on sleeping in a tent, but she sure looked cute all bundled up!

Abby and I got some bug while we were there, which brings me to the moral of this post...always keep Pepto in your camping gear. Thank heavens for sisters who aren't afrain to spen $4 on a small bottle of Pepto. She had a blast at the beach and on the boat.


Overall it was a good trip, other than not sleeping because of Shelby and our "bug" issues. Anyone remember the trip we took to Jenni's condo up there? Getting fried and hiding from Nicole on the deck is all I can remember. That was a fun trip, too. My next post won't be so long, I promise.





2 comments:

Libby said...

Dear Sweet Nicole!

Veronica Reeve said...

I remember that trip with Nicole...oh and I didn't get the movie reference in your blog. You didn't abandon that already did you? I really like all the pictures, it looks like you guys had a great time.