BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ode to Coop

Well my little boy had his second birthday and I've had so much fun with him so far. He is my little comedian. He is a boy through and through. He loves Cars and we watch it daily, sometimes multiple times. He loves trucks and trains and tractors and bikes and dirt and balls and on and on and on. Oh, yeah, and occassionally you might find him in a Cinderella dress that he likes to wear when Abby plays dress up. He loves to walk around the house with his train saying, "chugga, chugga, chugga", he never throws in a "choo, choo", but it is darn cute. He will sometimes bring one of his smaller trucks to the breakfast table and he will "load" a peice of waffle or egg or whatever onto the bed and take it for a ride around the table to see the scenery before he eats it. This can make for long meals but it makes eating fun and he eats every last bite. He loves his sisters so much. He follows Abby around like a puppy. He will play just about anything she wants him to and just loves being included. He loves to play with Shelby though sometimes isn't all that good at it. He can get pretty rough. But her face lights up when he is trying (until she gets injured).

I love my little boy so much. He brings adventure to everyday.

4 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Beautifully written. I love the waffle in the truck...that's hilarious.

Nicole said...

What a cute mom you are! I loved the "ode to coop" I just love little boys! Coop gets a dollar from me, make that two!!

Brin said...

Your having lots of big milestones in your house. Happy Birthday to Coop!!! What a great mom to write such a great "Ode to Coop". I'm glad he gets a $1 from Nicole.

Kelly said...

"Happy Burdaaaay to Tooper" that's from Landon and me! Sounds like you love little boys just as much as me!!