BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

IS THIS TOO MUCH BLUE?

Well, I'm sorry but I just couldn't handle the pink stripes anymore. Abby was done with it to. It's summer and so I thought I'd get in the spirit of the season with some flowers, plus I love the color blue. So there ya go. Is the blue a little too over powering? Please share your thoughts.
Is anybody else just loving this weather? I actually got hot today when I was outside! How fun is that? Yeah, call me in two months and it won't be so cool, but right now I'm loving it! The kids are always wanting to go outside and I just leave my doors and windows open. It's great. So I'm reading a new book that I wanted to share with you, I'm sure some of you have read it, however I'm really liking it so humor me. I just started The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Yeah, I think this writer is hilarious, and it totally brings back memories for good old BHS. I'm only two chapters into it, but I'm loving it. Anywho, this post is a little lame, sorry about that, but I wanted to explain the change in scenery. HAVE A GOOD DAY!

PS I totally forgot, the Jazz game was FANTASTIC. We had such a good time. We walked down in the tunnel at half time and I actually ran into Yao Ming! This man is ginormous! 7' 6". I seriously was looking at his belly button. It was pretty cool. Plus, we won and that made the night even better. Next comes the Lakers, this might get ugly:( Have a little faith my friends, you never know.

5 comments:

Bree said...

I like the blue. The only prob. is that you now have to re-add all your pictures and stuff. Maybe you should try Leelou blog designs because you don't have to re-do everything..they are saved. They are cute and easy!! And about sisterhood of the TP..never read the book but I totally loved the movie..yes there's a movie!

PS-I love the weather too and I was hot as well. Also got a sunburn.

Baylee said...

I love the blue! Hope you love The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I just got done reading the 2nd book...It was really good! I also love this weather...it's great for soccer!

Springer Splatter said...

Go Jazz! We will be watching tonight for sure! Maybe Kobe will get hurt, I can't stand that guy!

Libby said...

My lil' sister has read all of those books. She really likes them. Maybe I should borrow them. Also-I too liked the movie. They picked really cute girls for all the parts.
At the Jazz game, did you grab Yao Ming's arm and say "Hey"? Because you should have!

Kelly said...

I too enjoy the blue! (sorry for the rhyming!) But I always say change is good! (Ok-I really don't say that) GO JAZZ. Can't wait to get the HD TV hooked up in the old basement to watch Friday's game at home!!