BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 3, 2008

WE LOVE ST GEORGE!!!

So every year at this time Rob gets invited to go down to St George to play softball. This year we were going to hire a nanny and make it a little weekend getaway, however we decided against that in the end. We (meaning I) thought that we (again I) had deserted them enought this winter and they probably needed a good mini vacation too. Here's the pics.

Oh yes, I did take a "nanny" down with me. But she isn't really my nanny, its my neice Baylee. She's fun to be around and the kids love her. Plus who doesn't want to go to sunny St George with some $$ in their pocket?
Shelby was not so hot on the ride down, but was really happy when we got there.
Cooper let Shelby inheret his cool pink and blue bike. They had so much fun riding these around the hotel and ball park.
Who's that cool cat in the Lightning McQueen sunglasses ready go to the pool with dad? Just look at that physique!
POSE! Yeah, this is what she came up with. Where does she get this stuff? Never a dull moment.
Not only a nanny but a lifegaurd as well. I sure got my money's worth.
Yeah, Coop got a good 5 feet in the air with these throws. He loved it!
When Rob got to the pool he did a flip into it. Well Abby saw and decided she needed to do a flip too. How many 4 year olds can do a flip off the side into the pool. She almost made it all the way around too.
Well, I hope that was enough pics for ya. By the way, Rob did play softball, but I didn't get any pictures there. Isn't that funny how that works out?

12 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Kristen...Cute pics! We are headed down there in a couple of weeks...I'm surprised that we weren't down there at the same time. Was it warm enough to swim? Also, can Shelbster ride on a bike? Is she walking? That girl!

Nicole said...

that Abby cracks me up! You really have a teenager on your hands! I'm glad you got to take your niece down with you, I love when my sister tags along to help!

Kelly said...

Looks like fun--but no Nanny, huh? Do you still recommend her? Or should I look else where? Look like the weather was warm! Your kids are getting so big! They are so cute!

Linds said...

You kids are so big. And watch out DIVA of america on your hands!
I too am headed down in a couple of weeks. I am just about done with yucky brown snow and cold. Bentley is crying out for a mini vacation. Who can blame her. She has been cooped up for nine months!

Kara said...

That is the way to travel. Maybe I should bring my sister on my next vacation! They are so cute. So how did he do in his tournament?!!

Bree said...

Kristen, I just love that your kids are hilarious. That makes for interesting times. We should do a play date soon because kennedy would love playing with Abby and we could let the little gals play too..fun times?

Brandi said...

Great pics! All the kids look like they had a great time. They are all so cute. It's all right that you didn't get pictures of the softball tourney. You got pictures of the important stuff.

Jennie said...

I'm super jealous of your getaway down south- too bad you couldn't have brought a little warmth back up north! Looks like you had a fab time and love the pics! I seriously can't believe how big Bailey is!! I never would've recognized her! Is she for hire? :)

The StaceNeedle said...

Kris, Abby is a so grow'd up. Remember when we went to St. George and...oh no that was Powell and I'm sworn to secrecy on that one. love ya!

Springer Splatter said...

hey, we are off to St. George today! Can't wait for the pool. Be watching for our mini adventure!

Lindsey Rose said...

That looks so nice! I miss St. George. It walways reminds me of BHS softball tourneys! Your kids are darling, I love the poses by the pool, too cute!

Abbie said...

Kristen you're kids are so cute!! You're so lucky!! big hugsxoxoxoxox