BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Annoying moms

So tell if I'm wrong but shouldn't sick kids be home? Here's the story. Yesterday I had to go into work and conveniently enough Rob was able to arrange his schedule so that he could be home. Well Monday is tumbling and I kind of giggled when I got to tell Rob that he had to take Abby with the other two in tow. This, mind you, is a weekly adventure. Anywho, last night when I was getting the daily report Abby told me that a boy in class was sick. I'm thinking runny nose and whatnot. No, no, she tells me that he threw up in line and then again on the tramp. Well Abby has been one to exagerate so I ask Rob what happen and he confirmed her story but include the last little bit where his mom says, "Yeah, he's been sick, but we have an appointment today at 2:30". The teacher totally let him stay in class too. Maybe she didn't hear what the mom had to say and figured he had done one to many sommersalts (sp?). Honestly, though, I know it's that time of year, and I have totally taken my kids places when they have had runny noses, but throwing up?! I think this woman should be shot! Am I being too harsh?

6 comments:

Kelly said...

NO, you are totally right!! what in the world is that mom thinking--the kid actually barfed in class? The teacher should have put her foot down on that one....I hate sick kids that make my kid sick!

Veronica Reeve said...

In our house, if Lili is sick, we all suffer. STAY HOME LADY!!! Do people have brains? Sometimes I wonder.

Nicole said...

You know I totally agree...

Amy said...

Okay, the mom obviously stupid but the poor kid. Who wants to go to tumbeling when they have the flu? Jumping + flipping = Vomit

P.S. I have been lurking for quite some time. It is time I came out of the closet.

Libby said...

I want to know if all of the kids had to tumble in the barf puddle or if rude mother cleaned up the mess!

Linds said...

I would have kicked her and I know you would have if you had been there instead of Rob. Enough said!