BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm a loser

So I was looking at some blogs yesterday and saw that some of you have listed some of your favorite sites that you go to. I decided that would be a fun little addition to my site so I started creating a list...um yeah I look at blogs, look a houses, or shop online for fun. KSL.com is also a little addiction of mine. However I'm too ashamed to publish this all out in the open for all to see so I'm admitting it just between us and then I'll be done with it. I would like to say that I have some inspirational place to link you to that would make you think, "Wow, that Kristen Jolley is one gal that really has it together." (I really encourage any of you to use the word gal, by the way). Unfortunatly I don't but I will tell you some of the fun things I do when I'm at these sites. I like to go to utahrealestate.com. This is a link to Utah's MLS (real estate's main site for agents). I sometimes will type in a rediculous price for a house, and look through the tours just to get ideas on decor and layout. Now do I do anything with these ideas? No, but the ideas are there none-the-less. That's all for now.

3 comments:

Libby said...

Gal. That's all.

Nicole said...

I must say it again...I love you Kristen. I really enjoy reading your posts! Your brighten my day with your little "enlightments".

Jennie said...

Ditto to Nicole - although I rarely post comments, I do love reading your blogs! And P.S. I too have an addiction to utah realestate. I especially love the homes with virtual tours. Who needs the parade of homes when you have virtual tours :)