BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Can anyone say Kelly Kapowski





So in the medical profession we have the HIPPA law that makes it so I can't talk about my patients and my mom also has some rule that makes it so that she can't talk about her students. But plumbers have no such laws, so, I would just like to share with you all that Rob did a job for Kelly Kapowski's (Tiffany Theissan) mother-in-law. For those of you Saved By the Bell buffs out there like myself, you can understand I'm sure how cool that is for me to spill. I guess she married some trauma surgeon in California who is a Morgan native whose mom now lives in Layton. Isn't it a small world.

PS I wanted to find picture of her from her SBTB days but I was too lazy to look very hard, I'm sure you can picture the big bangs and everthing if you try hard enough.

4 comments:

Brin said...

I love Saved By The Bell!!! If I could still watch it I probally would.

Veronica Reeve said...

Um...so basically Rob (because of this connection) is a celebrity! Pretty much! Which makes you a celebrity by marriage!!! Can I have an autograph? That is awesome!! So did he get some Hollywood scoop?

Nicole said...

The perks of being a plumbers wife.

Libby said...

Did Kelly Kapowski's mom have an embarrassing plumbing problem? Perhaps Kelly clogged her toilet?!