BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

She's here


OK so yes I realize that Whitney is a week old and there are no pictures on here yet, but I tell ya this past week has flown by. So finally, here ya go.

I took this one last night when she was chillin with me. Her head looks kind of weird shaped in the one (I promise it isn't) but the double chin is fantastic.
That is one handsome man with two cutie patuties. Shelby only likes to hold her for about 30 seconds, then gets bored. Still she is so proud and loves to play with Whitney's swing and bouncer. Her babies sure are having a good time.
The best brother in the world. Coop isn't quite sure what to do with the new baby. He isn't near as interested as the girls but still loves to kiss her on the head and says, "I love you Whitney". It really is pretty cute. He did it when she is was in my tummy too.

And of course there's my Abby. The one who started it all. She is a wonderful helper and willing to do ALMOST anything (she refused to take out a poopy diaper today. It really was a pretty gross one). But she loves to hold her the most though.
Its been tough because when we got home she was jaundice so she has had what they call a biliblanket, which looks like a small heating pad. The next day her bilirubin was even higher so they deliver a bilibed. So it is kind of hard to let the kids hold her because she needs to be in it as much as possible. Her levels have come down now so I'm going a little easier on it and let her out when she is awake. She makes the funniest faces. I love the faces newborns make.
Funny story: So the other night Rob had gone down to his mom's to get the kids (they went down on Sunday and came home on Tues...it was wonderful) so it was just me and Whit. Well we were just chillin on the couch and I was getting ready to feed her. I was changing her poopy diaper (this kid is a pooper I tell ya) and had just gotten done wiping her bum, her legs in the air, bum exposed and what happens? She shoots poop all over me. Now in the past when my kids have pooped while I've changed their bums it usually just kind of flows if you will. However this kids literally projectile pooped, if you will, all over me. I was laughing to hard to be grossed out. It really was hilarious.
Sorry if that one was a little TMI, but had to spice things up for you guys a bit.

13 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Okay really she is a doll, and the picts of the kids holding her are too cute! The poop story is a classic, glad you wrote it down, and for mothers out there everywhere that is not TMI!

Mrs B said...

She's beautiful! Congrats! And I agree, the poop story isn't TMI- It could never be TMI when it's about someone so tiny & adorable!

Pebley Family said...

So cute...can't wait to hold her

DaBudges said...

so stinkin cute! good job you guys. the poop story is pretty stinkin funny!Congrats!

Critt & Britt said...

Congrats, Congrats!!! She is beautiful Kris. You and that hubby of yours sure make some good lookin kids.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Look how cute your family is!

Brandi said...

Congrats on your beautiful little Whitney! She's gorgeous! I loved the poop story. Projectile poop is funny! (Well, as long as it's from a newborn. ;)) I remember both of my twins projectile pooping on my mom on quite a few occasions. Good times! Congrats to you and the family!

Mike and Erika said...

Congrats on your new baby. She is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!!

Kara said...

She is so cute. So that hasn't happened to me yet, let's hope I can be a mom and never have projectile pooping!

Libby said...

She's a poop shooter, that one! Just like her mom-uh, just kidding. Congrats on another job well done. I love her double chin. Totally pinchable.

Camille said...

She is absolutely adorable. And can I just say congrats on the new calling. Kari said their were 16 new calling made yesterday. What a busy day. You are going to do great!!! Just one question...will you be considered one of the adults or the girls. They are going to absolutely love you!!! Good luck!!! You are going to need it...ha ha

Bree said...

Such a cutie! Can't wait to see the real deal. Love the chin..so cute! As for the pooping. London totally did that to my mom. The poo went everywhere. Mostly on my mom's neck and shirt, but also the changing table and wall. It literally shot three feet. I was laughing so hard I was doubled over in pain from the C-sec. good times though. We still laugh about it. Congrats again!

Jennie said...

She's a beaut, Clark! Hope all is going well with 4 kiddos! Looks like you've got some nice little helpers in the house, can they come over when my little one makes an appearance?? Tell Roberto a job well done and can't wait to meet the newest little Jolley!!