BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

My Talented Friend

So for those of you that know me know that I am extremely creative, artistic, crafty, ect. ect. I'm not one to brag, but let's be honest, I'm a regular Martha Stewart. Most of you are laughing right now know that I am full of crap and not any of those things. This is where my good friends come into play. Most of you know Veronica and already are regulars on her blog but for those of you who haven't heard me brag about her yet, she is phinominal! She took Whitney's pictures today, and though Whit wasn't too excited about staying asleep, as soon as I fed her again she was out cold and quite cooperative. However, Veronica did most of the work (although I did get pooped on. It's OK I was in Rob's shorts:)) So anyway go to her photography blog- veronicareeve.blogspot.com and check little Whit out. The first picture is my absolute favorite, but they are all really cute and I may need to do a whole photo collage of just Whitney. Thanks again Veronica for a fun afternoon!:)

8 comments:

DaBudges said...

So Cute! She is adorable! congrats again

Daniel and Megan said...

Love those pics! They are so precious!!

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

Those pics are so adorable! She looks so beautiful, I love them! Your friend is SUPER talented!!

Camille said...

Kristen,
Whitney is SOOO adorable. You done good!!!

The Coopers said...

Hey I wanted to see those pics, but for some reason I do not see a way to link to your friends blogs anymore, sorry obviously I am the only one having this problem. But she is adorable, I am glad I ran into you the other day!

Critt & Britt said...

So darn cute!!! She is a gorgeous little girl. You are right, veronica is fantastic! ps. I resent your invite. hopefully i got it right this time.

Eichmeiers said...

So darling! Congrats. We need to get together soon!

Libby said...

Very cute. I think you should take down all other photos in your house and just plaster that baby everywhere. Who needs the other kids?!