BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

LITTLE WHITNEY

So I went and saw the good Dr today and here's the plan: if I haven't gone before, I will get started next Thursday, April 9th. Hopefully, I will go sooner than that. In fact Hartman said he would be surprised if I did make it to next Thursday. He has not checked me in two weeks because I refuse to let him tell me I not dialating and 0% effaced. This way I don't know what I really am so I can believe anything I want. I could be at a 4 and 80% effaced for all I know. With the other 3 I didn't dialate until I was actually in labor, however it was pretty smooth sailin after that. Anyway, some of you have called or facebooked me wonderin what's going on, so that's the latest. Thanks to all of you for you curiousity and keep checking back and I'll post as soon as something happens.

10 comments:

jc said...

Thanks for posting, I was wondering. Hopefully you go sooner! Good Luck!

Meg said...

Kristen-
YOu don't want to go ro 41 weeks? Ah, c'mon...I have a support group/club for people like that - Im in it! Good luck in the next couple of weeks and with your new sweet babe.
Megan W

Springer Splatter said...

Keep us all posted for sure! Here's to hoping for a smooth sailing delivery like the others.
Good Luck!

Kara said...

Wow that is coming up soon! Probably not soon enough for you. Or maybe not since you will be a mother of four!!! I do like your idea of not getting checked, maybe I should do that on my next one. Good luck, can't wait to see little Whitney:)

The Coopers said...

K you totally had me, not that this was your intention, but I thought, when I saw "Little Whitney", that you had her!!!! Anyhoo, goodluck, if I keep gaining huge amounts of weight then I might beat you! jk goodluck!!!

Libby said...

Kelly said you're not answering your phone. Did you have that baby? If so-I hope it went well. If not, answer your phone!

Lindsey Rose said...

Kristen, we can't wait to see shat she looks like, good luck!

Camille said...

Kari said that as of yesterday you still hadn't popped. I am sorry, but she will be here before you know it.

James said...

I'm so excited to have a new neice. hopefully she will like me more than Shelby does.madi said that" she can't wait".

Libby said...

Congrats on your little bundle! I hope all is well at the Jolley household. Love you.