BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

So this is a classic way to be able to brag about how cute my kids were last night, and I'm gonna take advantage of it. If she isn't the cutest darn elephant out there, who is? Thanks to Andra in letting me borrow the costume.

My little Elmo was going to be a green monster but I couldn't talk him into it after he saw this costume that was Abby's two years ago. Elmo is adorable though, so I can't complain.

Abby had her heart set on a witch all year so luckily when we went to our favorite halloween store (AKA Missy's house) they had a cute one. She put it on at 8:00 am and didn't take it of until bedtime, plus she got to wear it again today to school. Lucky her.

This one is of Rob on Monday "carving" pumkins (look closely and you can see his drill). The kids wanted Mickey Mouse pumkins this year, so Rob busted out one of his drill bits that he uses to drill big holes through your framing to put pipe through and gave the kids Mickey Mouse in about two minutes.

I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but they turned out really cute.

Unfortunately Rob was in bed all afternoon and night with a bad cold so I was on my own for trick or treating. Thank heavens for sisters who don't live in neighborhoods as scary as mine:D Hope you all had fun last night too!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute pics Kris! JB had that exact same Elmo costume last year! The girls looked darling too! It makes holidays so much more fun when your kids get excited about them!

Linds said...

Kristen,
I have to admit, I have been checking blogs all day to see everyone's kids. Thank you for finally satiating my need to see Halloween pics. Your kids look darling. I love it. I love the witch costume. Keep that one around for future borrowings, will ya?

Veronica Reeve said...

Your kids look absolutely adorable. The elephant costume is the cutest. DARLING!