BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 9, 2007

Being dead isn't all that bad

Nothing too exciting has happened lately, so I haven't really had anything to write about. I will however share a bit from my life just so that you know I haven't forgotted about my blog. So Abby and I have an ongoing pretend game that happens almost everyday. Basically it's playing house. Abby is the mom, Coop and Shelbs are her kids and I am the babysitter. So she'll come in when I doing random things-working on the computer, doing the dishes, cleaning up, whatever- and she will have her purse on her shoulder, sometimes with sunglasses on, maybe her cell phone out. She will procede to give me babysitting instructions (ie when to feed Shelby next, or change her next, or her nap schedule. She also of course fills me in on Coop's daily routine). Then she tells me where she is going...work, the store, a meeting, on a date with her boyfriend/husband, depending on the day, Josh Williams, who conveniently enough is her cousin (hey, she's 4, she doesn't quite know that some things are against the law for a reason). Anywho, she usually doesn't refer to me by any specific name, and I haven't thought anything about it. Well the other day she refered to me as Casey. I said, "Oh, is that my name? Where's your mom?""Oh, she died", she replies casually. Yeah, apparently I don't mean a whole lot to my 4 year old, and she just kills me off whenever she feels like it. Should this worry me?
Anywho we're off to Disneyland on Monday until Friday so be excited for fun pictures next time. Have a fun week.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That Abby!! Like I've said before, she's like a 21 year old in a 4 year olds body!! She cracks me up!
I'm jealous of Disneyland! Have tons of fun!!

Pebley Family said...

How funny good old Abby. Have fun in Disneyland!

Libby said...

Well Casey, I hope you have a good trip. Watch out for Abby and any assassins she may have arranged for.