BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HAVE YOU NO MEMORIES

OK, you all disappoint me. This challenge was directed to those of you who were with me during Wacky Women's Week, senior year. I took Austin Strong, I have no idea what we did except for going to H Guy Child's parking lot and circling our cars and playing "The Dance" by Garth Brooks and dancing in the middle. Please tell me I'm not the only one remembering this?

5 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Sorry. Really I have no memories. I can't remember names. I really am bad. I do believe you though. I'm sure I was there. I'm sure it was the funnest thing ever.

Kelly said...

uhhhh, I think I was there? Was I there? I sure don't remember much, maybe I had too much to drink that night???? (just kidding) I really dont know! Did I have a date? Sorry Kristen! I bet we had alot of FUN that night!!

Nicole said...

I'm with Kelly and Vern! My memory really is bad, although I can't seem to shake my 9th grade assembly memory when I went up on stage to accept an award that I did not receive.......

Kristen said...

we will always love you for that!

Libby said...

My memory is excellent. I could be the high school historian. I could win millions of dollars on Jeopardy if the category was High Times at BHS. I have no recollection of this. I think you're smokin'.