BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

JUST A LITTLE SOMETHIN'

So lately there have been lots of fun things to write about so I just may be updating a little more frequently. Recently we bought a new laptop and with it came a whole new freedom of blogging/computer-use-all-together. It's been really good times. With it also came the need of a new wireless modem, so I searched good old KSL and then came across my new friend Russ. Let me just tell you this now, this man is a computer genius and he was over today and gave both the laptop and the desktop a good once over. He's affordable, he's honest, and both of my computers are now working much faster than before. So if anyone out there is in need let me know and I'll drop his info. PS He also does house calls and is totally trustworthy.
Anywho on with the lastest, so my next door neighbor got a new camera and photoshop for her birthday so we decided she could practice on my beautiful children for our Christmas cards and maybe a good old fashioned update of the pictures on the wall. Here's a few goodies


The last one is the one we picked for the Christmas card. What I need right now is help with a decision on which picture of Abby to use for our living room wall. I love them both so give me your input. Thanks!
PS Shelby was so not cooperative this day so none of her individuals turned out. However if you will refer to my previous post you will see that a dear friend of mine captured some fantastic shots of her so we'll use one of those for the wall. Thanks again Veronica and Alicia!!!

7 comments:

Pebley Family said...

Cute pictures Kristen. I think I like the one of Abby with her hands on her hips. But they are both super cute. I couldn't believe Shelby with her hair curly too cute!

Veronica Reeve said...

Kristen, I like the picture of Miss A with her arms crossed personally.....and thanks to Rob for taking care of my parents. Wow, that sounds like I paid to have them killed. That is not the case. His PLUMBING services are greatly appreciated.

The Bissenden's: said...

I love the pics! I vote the second one of Abby. Any thanks for the clarification Veronica! Rob is a shady fellow and I was not sure...

Mike and Erika said...

All your kids are so cute! I like the first pic of Abby but, they are both really cute. We missed seeing you guys this weekend. Hopefully we can all get together when it's not snowing!!

The StaceNeedle said...

I like the first one of Abby. It totally looks like a senior pic though. All she needs is a BHS cardigan! I can't believe we wore those...honestly, it kills me!

Mrs B said...

Dang, you have cute stinkin' kids!! I love the one with Abby folding her arms. So her. All adorable- good work, Alicia!!

The Coopers said...

Those are so cute! How do you get to Veronicas photo page???