BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

FIRST SNOW?!!

Yeah, that's right folks. For those of you not living in this great state of Utah this beautiful Sabbath morning-we've got snow. Mind you it's supposed to back up into the 70's by next weekend. But with the amount we have right now it may take that long to melt it all. Of course with a 3 and 5 year old the first thing they want to do is go and play in it. We got home from church had lunch and then they went outside and played in the snow for about 2 hours while I did what? Sat here at this computer and blogged. Rob is such a good dad he went out after about a 1/2 hour. If you'll remember the leaning tower of piza (sp?) that the built last year, he was not to be out done. So the kids talked him into a tower in the back and then he designed something in the front that every plumber should have in their front yard. You guessed it, a toilet. Yep, folks he made a snow toilet in our front yard complete with handle. When you're a plumber you have extra toilet handles lying around. We are all so proud. Now for my vent session. I would love to post some pictures, however my..."naughty word" camera refuses to cooperate. Therefore, that's it! I'm done! I'm buying a new camera this week, after I take my memory card and download it onto a CD, bring it home, and post those wonderful pics. Stay tuned. If you want to see the toilet first hand feel free to stop by and get you picture taken with it. :)

8 comments:

Kara said...

That is hilarious, I should drive up and see it. I'm not quite ready for all of this snow it feels like Christmas not Halloween! I'll check back so I can see the wonderful pics!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so great! A snow toilet, that is some major talent! Way to go Rob! I cant wait to see the pictures! Also, let me know what camera you buy, I think mine is going in the garbage this week too!

Jennie said...

Good work on the toilet Rob! I may have to stop by to have Max test it out, i mean get his picture taken with it:) I'll be anxiously awaiting the photos, so don't let me down!!

The Coopers said...

I am so sad I missed it, I am sure it is melted now. That is awesome!!! Can't wait for the pictures!

DaBudges said...

that is so Rob. You'd think he'd seen enough toilets that he wuld want to build somethiing out of the ordinary. LOL Cute Blog!

Veronica Reeve said...

I want to see proof of this "toilet" out of snow....

Mrs B said...

Dangit!! I was going to walk that way one morning & see it, but the snow is now gone & I didn't make it over there. Your husband's a pretty funny guy.

Critt & Britt said...

Kris, that is Awesome. I am so sad that I missed it. You really need to invest in a flashing arrow sign for the corner when you have such great attractions at your house. And I thought I was being a good mom making a boring old snowman with the kids in our front yard.

Thanks for having Brigs play. even one down makes a difference. I am sure you know what I mean.