BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just Updating

We really things have been so busy around here lately but not too much to blog about. One thing that definitely happened worth blogging about was my trip to Seattle. It was definitely a trip to remember. For those of you who don't keep up on my day to day business, some friends from high school and I went to go visit a long lost comrade from up there. Stac was a fantastic tour guide and we laughed until it hurt. I came home exhausted purely from just staying busy. We saw so many different things and did so much. It was a blast! Check Libby and Kelly's blogs for pics and maybe remind them to e-mail them to me, seems how I did not take my camera.
In other news Abby and Coop are loving school. Abby has made some new friends and even has a boy that has a huge crush on her (ie he tries to pick on her in any way possible EVERY day, I get to hear all about it), he's pretty cute too. She has the most dramatic,"exciting" stories at the end of each day. It is hilarious. I'm amazed at the things that are so important to her.
They are both doing tumbling and both love that too. Abby almost has her back hand spring down which amazes me considering I am so limber myself.
Good old Jolley Plumbing is staying crazy busy, which we are grateful for, however, it can be frustrating with him working such long hours. However I'd rather him be too busy than to not busy enough. Someones got to pay the bills around here. He has quite a few houses going right now and that is the main thing keeping him busy which he loves cause that is the work that he likes most. It's nice too to see all the different plans when we bid them cause I get new ideas for when it's our turn (hopefully, someday:)
As for me I'm settling into a fun new routine. Abby goes to school all day every day, with tumbling on Wed. Coop has tumbling on Tues. and school on Wed. And we have story time and play group on the other days. Things stay pretty busy just entertaining the troops but it's still so fun.
Sorry this one is so boring, I'll leave you with some of Coopers songs for a good laugh. He loves to sing and Rob has taught them to put whatever words they want in to make their own songs. We all do that right? Well how about this-Old McDonald had a farm...and on his farm he had a fridge...with food in it and drinks in it, and ice cream in it E-I-E-I-O.
Or how about this one, my favorite so far-Old McDonald....and on his farm he had a potty...with poop in it and poop in it...(you get the idea) E-I-E-I-O.
What a musician I am raising.

4 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Boys! Crushes on boys already?! How scary is that!!? You'll have to sneak a picture of the love interest and post it on your blog. She's too stinkin' beautiful....you'll be beating down boys for a long time.

The Coopers said...

I love Coops song! Thanks again for the shower usage. I feel bad that we have been badgering Rob so much and he is super busy!! Thanks again!

Libby said...

Good times with the Jolley crew! I'm just waiting for Pete to download the video from our trip. Then I'll send you a cd with all the goods. Simmer down teapot!

Lisa Newman said...

I couldn't tell if there was sarcasm involved in the comment you left on my blog. I'm going to pretend there wasn't. I was in California for a week and a good friend helped me make a new header, so I think that was enough motivation for me to update my blog better...I don't know, though. We'll see how long it lasts.