BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My little Graduate

Well we're all so proud of our little preschool grad. She is the tallest, cutest, and smartest in her class. Well on those last two I might be just a bit bias, however I think the evidence is clear. Here are a few of the highlights.
Exibit A:clearly she knows how to pick the most handsome little devil in the crowd. She proudly picked her little brother to come up with her and sing a song. He was pretty pumped. Neither one of them sang or did any actions whatsoever. I'm raising performers here I tell ya.



Exibit B: The bald kid next to her is the next tallest in the class. She is a full head taller than the girl in yellow. Yeah, she has Jolley blood alright. Notice everybody is doing the same action. She is above doing actions to songs, no matter who tells her. She is a leader, not a follower.



Exibit C: Most of the other kids were wearing their graduation caps. Yeah, not my kid, she is trying to start a new fashion trend. Abby McD. if you are reading this, I may have a little employee for you here in about 15 years. (for those of you who don't know her, Abby McD is a big fashion queen in NYC)


Exhibit D: clearly she knows that she isn't wearing subblock and being to close to the sun is bad for your skin. Even if all the other kids have their sunshine faces on and singing Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun doesn't make it any safer to be that close to UV rays without protection.



And here we are post-graduation party. We like to participate in "dry" parties, alcohol free if you will, in our family. Nothin like a trip to good ole Mickey-Dee's for some happy meals to bring a smile to our faces.







Mmmm, chicken nuggets, healthy... and look at happiness it brings as well.



10 comments:

Bree said...

Abby is not afraid to just do her own thing. I have one of those too. Is it a good thing? Yes, for now I suppose. I'm so glad you rewarded her with McDonald's. Seriously it doesn't get better than that for kids. Congrats, Abby...you're now a BIG Kindergartner..woo hoo!

Kristin said...

Kristen..Your blogs crack me up girl you are hilarious! Yay for Abby, she is the cutest in her class!
Oh how do I become one of your bloggin sistas? haha hahahaaaa

Julie said...

What cuties! Congrats to Abby!

Kara said...

That is so cute, I love that she is her own person completely. Your kids are darling!

Nicole said...

That has to make you feel SO old!! A graduate in the family already! Congrats Abbsters.

The StaceNeedle said...

Yay Abby! Don't reform to society...be your own person...not a fake sun! Kris...did you refer to Chicken McNuggets as healthy?

Libby said...

Oh Donna, how must it be to have a graduate? I love that she is so tall. Watch out America's Next Top Model?

Lindsey Rose said...

Too Cute! She is just like her mo, starting her own trends! Did you klnow I still remember it was you who taught me to eat syrup on my eggs?

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

just wanted to send you out a HOLLA from your gangsta friend!!
haha
CUTE blog!

Libby said...

Alright. We're ready for a new post!