BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

UPDATE OF MY LIFE

Well, a few things have been going on around here other than building. Whitney turned 1 last month. She got tubes in her ears today for a nice belated present. I so hate ear infections! Happy to finally have the tubes. We had her on yet another antibiotic last week-Monday-Wednesday- and when he went to do the tubes today she was already working on more fluid and definite infection brewing. Poor kid. So we are happy to have that done.
We are so happy that it is finally spring and I can kick the kids outside to play. This rental is getting smaller and smaller. But the warm weather definitely makes it bearable.
Other than those things we are pushing hard at the house. We are hoping for a 4-way this week, (that is the BIG halfway inspection) though we have been saying that for a couple of weeks, this time a just may happen. Rob is out there almost every night. What a champ! I think it makes it a little easier knowing it is our house. We got the stucco on last week and after we get the soffit and fascia on they will come back and paint it. The rock should go on some time this week as well. Anyway, I thought I'd throw some more pics on so you all can see it. So here ya go:

Yes, this last one is from inside my car. Was I too lazy to walk around back for a pic? Yes, I was. It was cold out my friend, give me a break. Unfortunately, that is all I have for you all this time. We don't have a whole lot else going on.
Want to give a shout out to my friend Veronica Reeve (yes, the famous photographer:), I only say that knowing it will embarrass her) she gets to finally close on her house tomorrow and hopefully move in soon. You made it! WOW, could I be more jealous? I think not.
And another shout out to Libby and little Miss Blair, welcome to the world little one. And ps, that is the cutest yawning picture I have ever seen!

5 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Kristen I'm so glad you posted some updated photos! Yay! It looks so great! And yes, hopefully we will close on our house tomorrow (despite our builders best attempts to mess everything up). I'll call you soon to come over for a tour. If you ever need to vent about the house, call me, I'm here for ya!

Emily said...

Looking good! Glad Whitney got the tubes. Poor kid & poor mama!

Brin said...

Oh the frustrations of building a house. I was right there with you exactly 1 year ago this month. Nope, I'm not even one bit jealous. Except new house are so much fun to move into. It is a proccess and more time comsuming on your part than ever expected. Heaven for bid everything go perfectly as planned. I can't wait to run over and see it. Now that your out toward our neck of the woods.

Libby said...

Thanks for the shout out. And the cookie dough. Actually-no thanks for the cookie dough. I have been snacking on it everyday. Yeah, that's how I roll. I'm glad the house is progressing. Can't wait to see it!

Critt & Britt said...

Your house is gorgeous, can't wait to see it done. On second thought, I'm not ready for your family to go. At least West Haven is part of my weekly activties.