BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 1, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

So I know that it has been a while since I have been on here but truly, I don't think that there is anything worth posting. We have been doing the same old thing-school, tumbling, preschool, tumbling, ect, ect, ect. Trying to get ready for the baby, yet I still have like 5 weeks to go and if I get too much out then the girls think that they can use it for their babies, then they get lost. I am getting to the point in this pregnancy where you get really uncomfortable. You know-can't sit for long periods of time, hard time getting comfortable to fall asleep (though once I'm asleep, I'm OUT). When standing from a sitting position for too long the old Braxton Hicks give you a visit. Reflux is always fun, TUMS are my best friend, can't leave home without them. Nothing fits that doesn't look like a tent when it isn't on you. Doing the dishes is exhausting. Have to take random breaks throughout the day so that I don't collapse. Random aches and pains that occassionally might actually bring you to your knees, though if that happens you're not sure if you'll be able to get up. You guys know the like. I'm really just worn out and don't remember being this tired with the other ones, though it might be one of those memories that you don't keep.
The kids are so excited for Whitney to be here. Coop loves to come and hug my tummy and says, "Baby Whitney, I love you" then will just walk away. Sorry but that is pretty cute. Abby will talk to her through my tummy cause I told her that she can hear her. Shelby thinks that the baby is inside my boobs, that is where she points when you ask her where baby Whitney is. She is pretty excited though and the baby stuff that is out she will point at and say Whitney. She is talking more and more to, which is always a fun stage. They come up with words for stuff that doesn't really sound at all like the word they are trying to say-example: Pants="Mops", yeah, you figure that one out.
But we are all really good. I finished painting the wall in the kitchen. Now I'm just waiting for the energy to do the baseboards or for Rob to actually have the time. Things are still going good for us with the business, so we are greatful for that with more and more people getting layed off. It is getting kind of ugly out there.
I'm totally getting spring fever too, if my new background is any indication. Anybody else got that going on? Seriously, its rediculous. My daisies in my flower bed are starting to come up and that gets me every year. I know there are usually a few more random snow storms before summer, but we really are on the home stretch, right? I love this weather! It just gets me and the kids excited. I also love being able to send them outside to play. YAY!
Well, I told ya I had nothing exciting to share. I'll keep ya posted on anything new.

5 comments:

Mindi D said...

I'm with ya on the pregnancy thing.. Won't be long now! We need to get together, i miss you!

Libby said...

I can't believe Miss Whitney is almost here. And how interesting would it be to deliver her from your bosom. I think Shelby's got something there!

Camille said...

I can't believe you are having number 4. You should be a pro by now. Sorry about all the wonderful pregnancy pains....they are so worth it, but it's getting there that makes you wonder. Your kids are cute and are going to love another little one around.

The Bissenden's: said...

First off I love that Libby said bosom, LOL. Those aches and pains are a BIG reason that I only have three kids. That and I can't handle the three I've got. Hang in there, though I'd love for Whit to come early so her favorite Aunt Missy can move to WA. I'm waiting for you Whit.... I don't know if we can call her Whit, it reminds me of Whit Church. He was a nice fella but not a cute little girl. Am I rambling enough....Glad to see you posted again!

Critt & Britt said...

Whitney's coming soon!!! I love how you do all the house hold projects while fully pregnant. That just brings back way to many memories.