BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

IT'S A....

Well some of you, not all, but some have been wondering the gender of this wee little one I'm baking in the oven. Rob and I made the trip to Hartman's today to have a visit with his lovely ultrasound tech, and she took a look at things. Before I tell you the result I just want to all to know that the baby is perfectly healthy, measuring just right, and my due date is still April 8. Seriously I wanted to draw this out as much as possible so you would really have to read for a while before you found out because that as what his tech does to me every time. Kind of funny after the fact, but during the ultrasound my heart is just pounding until I find out. Anywho, I really don't have much else to say so I guess I'd better just get right down to it, huh?






IT'S A GIRL!!!
YAY! We are really excited. The pure convenience of it first of all is handy. Like I said she is totally healthy so that is blessing. Abby really wanted another sister, so she's happy. Coop said to me, and I quote "Huh, why?!" Needless to say he has some accepting to do before April. And of course Shelby already knew, so she is just glad we are all in on the secret now. Well that's all for now. Rob and I leave for Hawaii on Friday with some friends so when I get back hopefully I'll have some fun pics for ya now that I got a new camera. Yes, finally, I got a new camera that works again. I'll have some fun pics then.

14 comments:

Bree said...

Congrats again on the baby girl!! She will be darling. And WHAT...HAWAII? Are you serious Clark? Why did I not know about this, and why didn't you brag about it to me when I talked to you 10 minutes ago? I AM SOOOOOOO JEALOUS. Hawaii is one of my most favorite places EVER! Have so much fun. YAY for you guys.

DaBudges said...

NO FAIR!! I wanna go to Hawaii, although I'm not sure that the pregnant me would be able to handle the airtravel, not to mention all the water. Congrats on the Baby girl!! Another prospect for Jaxon? She'll be just the right age to graduate from high school when he gets off his mission....just something to think about...In case Shelby doesn't want to wait and all. Sheesh there are a lot of prego people in Primary right now!

Mrs B said...

Congrats!! Girls a'plenty! And yeah for you-- going to Hawaii!!Lucky. Have fun, fun, fun! Like it would be hard... :)

Kelly said...

Congrats! Your girls always turn out so cute! And have fun in the Aloha State! We wants photos when you get back for sure.

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh I can't wait to see what girl model 3 looks like!! Congrats! Girls rule!

Veronica Reeve said...

Wait, HAWAII? J-E-A-L-O-U-S.

The Coopers said...

Yay, I am so excited that you got a new camera! That will be fun if we both have little girlys, maybe they will fight just as good as Shelbs and Audrey. I hope you take lots of pictures of Hawaii, so you can rub it in even more!!!!

McDougal's said...

GIRLS ROCK

Jennie said...

Girls just want to have fun, or so I hear! Does this mean a baby #5 will be in the future to try to even things out for little Cooper man? Congrats on the healthy baby girl! Have an AMAZING time in Hawaii and eat some fresh pineapple for me!

Camille said...

Way to go!!! Have fun in Hawaii...

Pebley Family said...

Congrats! We are excited for another little girl in the family. I will say, I was hoping for a boy. Hope you had fun in Hawaii.

Libby said...

More estrogen for you. Hurrah. Good luck in 13 years!!!! Scary thought!!

Anonymous said...

Little Rob Jolley has 3.5 kids?! What is that?! He was just a little munchkin in High School! Just kidding, Rob! Hey...found you through Christy and Dan. Just wanted to check in and say hi! Looks like you are doing well. Your wife is darling. Your kids really turned out cute despite your weird...ness. Rob! good to see you- hope all is well. Oh...and Rob's wife: I am nice. Not crazy.
Just thought you should know.

Dani (Despain) Chilcote
www.chilcotechatter.com
username: chilcote
password: chatter

Lindsey Rose said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so fun, those girls are great and you and Rob make cute ones, so even better! Have a great time in Hawaii!