BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T ALREADY KNOW...


Well I suppose if you haven't already heard the time has come to spill the beans. Number 4 is on the way. Holy crap, who decided to have 4 kids?! Yeah, well we had a game plan and stuck to it and here we are. Things are actually going really well. We told Abby a couple of weeks ago and she has been pumped. I don't know if she has been more excited about the baby or about keeping a secret from Coop. She has been really good about keeping the secret though. She only told a couple of people, who already knew luckily, so it has been kind of fun having that secret with her. She would get ideas for names (Spiderman if it's a boy, Sneaky if it's a girl) and she would get so excited and come up and whisper in my ear so "nobody else could hear". Yeah, we still need to work on whispering. I told Cooper this morning after my Dr appointment and he is pretty excited too. He wants a little brother but thinks that it's a girl. I don't think he realizes he only gets one or the other. Shelby of course has no clue, although she has been acting kind of odd lately and I can't help but wonder if the veil is still thin enough that she knows more than all of us. Rob and I are actually really excited. You might all think we are crazy, but we have been very blessed to have babies when we want them, and we are grateful for that. I got to see the heartbeat today and that is alway reassuring after knowing that you are pregnant for a couple weeks. My due date is April 8, just one month after Shelby's 2nd birthday. We are all really excited and will keep you posted with anything else new that comes up.
PS I am on the countdown for my cute little 5 year old to go to kindergarten next Tues and Coop starts preschool on Wednesday. Things are crazy but who could ask for more.

18 comments:

Bree said...

I totally had a hunch. I mean DUH, we totally chatted about it. And basically since you hadn't posted in a while I felt like it was for sure. CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you! You are one tropper of a mama. I am so excited for kid #4 for you guys...you make some cute babies! YAY!!!

Kara said...

That is so exciting, congrats!!! You will have such a big helper with Abby. I hope you are feeling ok!

The Coopers said...

You can't keep a secret!!! I love it, and I love the names that Abby came up with!!! Congrats :)

The Coopers said...

P.S. I am sure that your singing is almost as bad as mine! I know you meant bad too!!!

Julie said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!!! It's so much fun that you and Cheryl and Caroline will have ones close together again. Good Luck with everything!

Camille said...

Kari spilled the beans to me a bit ago, and I didn't dare comment about it, but congrats!!! I was actually behind you yesterday after you were leaving America First, I tried to get your attention, but I didn't want to start honking and make you get in an accident. I can't believe you are going to have 4 kids...I am stoked for you guys. We all have a lot of work to do to keep up with the Jolley's!!!

Kelly said...

SOOOOO exciting! Maybe you guys can give us some pointers....seems that we can't seem to get our act together and get us a second kid! But--I must say April is the best month of the year--afterall, thats when I was born!!

Jennie said...

Well I'll be, you Jolley's just think baby and BAM there it is! A big congrats for baby #4 (holy crap, is it really #4?!) You two do great work so might as well keep it going! Is this why you dogged out on fall ball?? Well, you'll be right on schedule to start spring softball, if you can fit it in. I'm so happy for you guys wish you LOTS of energy and the ability to keep all your food down :)

Kristin said...

Hey..CONGRATS!! I am super excited for you guys and sad because that's why you couldn't play fall softball huh? haha..Oh well like Jennie said you'll be in tip top shape for Summer ball!! Keep us posted, hope all is well with the pregnancy..

Brooke Kap said...

Congratulations. That is awesome. I can't believe that you will have four kids. CRAZY!!! Time goes by way to fast.

~Mandy~ said...

Oh my heck!! Four kids... i have my hands full with one!

Tebbs Times said...

Kris...don't stop now...keep going!! 4 is a great number!! Congrats girl, make your Mama proud:) You know our Mom's just kept going!!!

Brandi said...

Congrats on numero quatro! How exciting for you!! Great news!

Kathy said...

Wow congrats! That's so awesome!

Lindsey Rose said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting! You are a great mommy and four will be perfect! It was fun to see you for 2.5 seconds at the parade, and so random, but I totally had a dream last night that you and I were running a daycare together! WHAT!? I know like I said random.

Libby said...

Casey please name that kid Sneaky. Well I guess only if it's a girl that is. Congrats! I'm not really surprised about this new since I told you six months ago that you had 4 kids already. Maybe I'm just some cosmic genius.

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Mrs B said...

I hope it's not a secret anymore, cuz I stumbled onto your blog today & here it is!! Congrats!! Yowza! We better get busy or we'll never catch up!