BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cute kids

So I watched Andra's kids today. I've watched them a couple of times while she goes to school. It's a peice of cake really, they're easy going kids and they just play with my kids the whole time, plus Abby thinks she is the babysitter. Anywho, most of you haven't seen Andra's kids for a while, if ever with Truman, so I though I'd share these pics with you. Abby was at preschool so she didn't get in the pics.

Cooper and Sole really just play and hang out most of the time. Truman just follows them around doing random things. It's pretty cute
You might be thinking, or maybe not, why isn't Shelby in the picture with Truman? Well each time I tried to get that he would attack her. In a cute way though. He just really wanted to hug her, or lay on top of her, or swap binkis with her, whatever. Who cares if it's RSV season right?
Any who, just thought I'd share the friendly moment:D

4 comments:

Libby said...

Sole looks just like Andra did during our H. Guy Child days! So fun.

Abbie said...

Hi Kristen! I found your blog through libs as well! I love it that you have a GORGEOUS daughter with the same name as me! Your kids are beautiful. I'm so happy for you!!! I love reading your blog! xoxoxoxo

Natalie said...

I LOVED getting caught up on your life since I ran into you at Target a few years ago :) Isn't blogging great?? I am also happy you found us through Linds! Your family is so darling. It's so fun to read your blog!

Veronica Reeve said...

Andra's kids are darling. (Does she read this blog? If so, Andra your kids are darling)